Hi all,

This event may be of interest to you.

How do we use archives to find the history that matters to us as Trans
people? Where are the current moments of Trans history going to be stored?
What does a Trans archive look like, and how do you make one?

Brought to you by Book 28 and The Feminist Library, Transfer is an evening
to discuss the ongoing work and legacies of trans women and transfeminine
people in archives.

Book your tickets here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/transfer-an-exploration-of-transfeminine-experiences-with-archives-tickets-251077277897

--
*Kristina Macdonald (she/her)*
*Collections Coordinator *

Please note I work at the Library 1 day a week.

*The Feminist Library welcomes people of all gender identities and
expressions. For more information see our Community Policy
<http://feministlibrary.co.uk/about/community-policy/>*

*The best way to help the Library long-term is by signing up to our Friends
Scheme and giving a monthly donation. You can read more about our Friends
Scheme here:*
* http://feministlibrary.co.uk/support/friends-scheme/
<http://feministlibrary.co.uk/support/friends-scheme/>.*

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.