Hi Charlotte

Happy New year to you and hope you managed to get some well-deserved time off from POC duties over the Christmas period.

Just after some more information relating to your ACB post regarding the Nova H&H meter. Wondering how the theatre team are getting on with it and whether you performed any  in house evaluations for performance against your lab reference method.

My theatres currently have Hemocues, honestly I am not a fan, and the devices are on their last legs and would like to explore all options before renewing their current instrumentation of choice.

Any information would be appreciated and received in the strictest of confidence.

Best Wishes

Leigh

Leigh Manning

RHH Point of Care Coordinator

Sheffield Laboratory Medicine

Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Glossop Road, Sheffield S10 2JF

Tel No: 0114 2713202

Email: [log in to unmask]

Social Media: @SheffLabMed