Hi All,

Would anyone possibly have already made an elearning package for pregnancy testing to save me from starting from scratch?

We are using Alere hCG cassette 25mIU/ml item ref CV506788C and a SCORM based elearning system (ELMS)

Many thanks

Natalie

Natalie Vaughan

Point of Care Testing Manager & Clinical Biochemist

Pathology | Trustwide

Room 6X004, Northwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3UJ

Tel: 020 8869 5402 | Fax: Not available | Mob: 07825605992

Email: [log in to unmask] | www.lnwh.nhs.uk

Team Email: [log in to unmask]

Email signature

Link to Intranet site for Trust staff: http://lnwhintranet/departments/pathology/point-of-care-testing/

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please:
i) inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it; and
ii) do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its content (to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful).
Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email, collaboration and directory service available for all NHS staff in England. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch visit Joining NHSmail – NHSmail Support

To unsubscribe from the ACB-POCT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ACB-POCT&A=1