Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about the upcoming Healing/Arts workshop featuring poet and physician Laura Kolbe who will discuss her poetry collection Little Pharma and using creative writing to reckon with moral conundrums as they pertain to health and the body. The workshop will take place on Thursday, December 16 at 1pm pst/4pm est/9pm gmt and will last approximately 1.5 hours. You can register for this free, virtual workshop here: https://forms.gle/S5mA1mSdZ7v7gAaQ8

Healing/Arts is a virtual event series focused on the intersections between the arts, health, and activism. More info about the series here: https://healingartssymposium.wordpress.com/ Feel free to forward this message to anyone you think might be interested. And if you'd be interested in facilitating a future workshop in which you talk about your own work at the borders of health activism and creative practice, and offer up a prompt for us to explore together, send me a note.

Best,
Jesse

To unsubscribe from the MEDHEALTHHUMS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MEDHEALTHHUMS&A=1