Dear Colleagues,

Earlier this week on December 7th, BPOC hosted the ninth episode in our Dreaming of a New Collections Management System webinar series. Featured in this episode was Collector Systems. Collector Systems’ President and Founder Eric Kahan shared with us how they use client feedback to improve their solution, how they recognize the different needs of institutions and their collections, support data standardization, digital workflows, data security, and share their collections with the public using a low/no-code solution like Microsoft's Power Apps.

If you missed the live conversation, you may find a recording of it on our website, Youtube Channel or at the following link: https://youtu.be/9nSw9HsI5oU

Next year we will be hosting several spin-off series on DAMS, Social Media, Content Management Systems, CRMS, and more. So keep an eye out for announcements about those. If you or a colleague you know would like to join in on those discussions, please feel free to reach out to us at [log in to unmask].