Hi - we use Wagtail for our museum website
<https://www.scottishshale.co.uk/>, and our marketing website
<https://avdev.avht.co.uk/> currently under development
Best wishes
Robin

Dr Robin Chesters,   Director
Almond Valley Heritage Trust,
Millfield,  Livingston
West Lothian EH54 7AR

Telephone 01506 414957 or 01506  668962 (direct)
www.almondvalley.co.uk
www.scottishshale.co.uk

*Almond Valley Heritage Trust is an independent museum that exists to
preserve and interpret the history and environment of West Lothian and make
this heritage accessible, engaging and enjoyed by all. A charity registered
in Scotland, Registration No. SC 013783Registered in Scotland as a company
limited by guarantee. Registration No.089429. Registered Office: Almond
Valley Heritage Centre, Millfield, Livingston EH54 7AR. VAT Registration
No.5537/558/15*