Hello all,

I am delighted to share two funded PhD opportunities my colleagues and I have developed at Belfast School of Art, Ulster University. I would be grateful if you could forward them to anyone who might be interested.

Season's greetings and let's hope 2022 is a better year for all!

Thanks, Chris

Tattooing, memory and the designed surface
https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/1045198

Modern Craft & Modern Conflict
https://www.ulster.ac.uk/doctoralcollege/find-a-phd/1045192