Wire can be interesting. I am thinking of the square wires the thickness of
about 30 microns- 40 microns across and 60 mm long of composition 91%Gold
9% silver dated to 325BC....from the La Tolita region of Ecuador.  these
are not twisted or folded or probably not drawn...so how were these gold
wires made?