Yes – that’s exactly the same that our SU have said, which has come from NUS and HEFCW apparently.

Cheers,

Rhys

From: AMOSSHE Wales lead members <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Palmer, Kirsty
Sent: 02 December 2021 10:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New HEFCW funding

RHYBUDD: Deilliodd yr e-bost hwn o du allan i system E-bost Prifysgol Cymru Y Drindod Dewi Sant. Peidiwch ag ateb, na chlicio ar ddolenni nac agor atodiadau oni bai eich bod yn adnabod cyfeiriad e-bost yr anfonwr ac yn gwybod bod y cynnwys yn ddiogel.
WARNING: This email originated from outside University of Wales Trinity Saint David’s Email System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender's email address and know the content is safe.

Hi All

Our SU have indicated that they are expecting to be allocated the full amount of the latest HEFCW funding, and say that this is what HEFCW told them directly.

Are you hearing similar from your own Students' Unions? We would like to triangulate the truth as much as we can.

Many thanks all

Kirsty

Image removed by sender. THE

To unsubscribe from the AMOSSHE-WALES-LEADS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=AMOSSHE-WALES-LEADS&A=1