Hi SARAH,

We have been putting together a proposal for discussing Semantic Routing in
the IETF. At the moment, this takes the form of some thoughts on motivation,
and a very early draft of a charter for a potential IRTF Research Group. You
can see them at https://github.com/danielkinguk/sarah/tree/main/RISE  Any
thoughts and comments are welcome on this list.

In early discussion with the IRTF Chair (Colin Perkins) and one of the
chairs of the COIN Research Group (Marie-Jose Montpetit) it has been
suggested that the discussion of Semantic Routing might belong in COIN. You
can see the charter of the COIN Research Group at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/coinrg/about/ although they are also
starting to discuss a possible recharter. You can discuss this possibility
on this list, but I will also start a thread on the COIN RG mailing list to
investigate whether semantic routing is in scope there.

Best,
Adrian