List members may be interested in the job opportunity below, within the Institute of Zoology at the Zoological Society of London.

The role involves development and delivery of ZSL’s programme of public engagement activities with science and conservation – providing expert advice, support and training to staff and students across the organisation, enabling them to inspire, inform and engage a diverse range of public audiences.

Further details available here: https://careers-zsl.icims.com/jobs/2788/public-engagement-with-science-manager/job
[https://zsl.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=36&hashed=-240716832]<https://careers-zsl.icims.com/jobs/2788/public-engagement-with-science-manager/job>
Jobs | Zoological Society of London (ZSL) | Public Engagement with Science Manager in London, City of Westminster | Careers at London Zoo<https://careers-zsl.icims.com/jobs/2788/public-engagement-with-science-manager/job>
We’re ZSL, an international conservation charity. Through our unrivalled animal experts in our two zoos (London Zoo and Whipsnade Zoo), the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists, our purpose is to inspire, inform and empower people to stop wild animals going extinct. Our vision is a world where wildlife thrives and we’re working every day to achieve this. From ...
careers-zsl.icims.com
Best wishes,
Charlotte

Charlotte Coales  (she/her)
Public Engagement Manager
Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
www.zsl.org/users/charlottecoales<http://www.zsl.org/users/charlottecoales>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212