Via Anna Clark <[log in to unmask]>

See also the BPS' page on Science communication and public engagement​ for pharmacologists.

British Pharmacological Society

Engagement Officer
https://www.bps.ac.uk/careers-in-pharmacology/jobs-opportunities/work-with-us/engagement-officer
Closes: 9am, 29 Nov 2021
Contact: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Grade F, £31,890-£33,832 depending on experience

The British Pharmacological Society is inviting applications for an enthusiastic Engagement Officer to join our team and support delivery of our objectives. The successful candidate will have a drive to communicate about health and medicines development, and support engagement for our discipline. We are looking for a confident self-starter and team player, with some experience of end-to-end project management.

Working in the Education, Engagement and Policy team the role requires an experienced individual to deliver a series of activities which include coordinating our Ambassador programme, ensuring active support of relevant committees and supporting our online communities. The post-holder will facilitate engagement activities at relevant scientific or careers events/conferences to:

(Plus some other pharmacologist-supporting activities, see link for full job description, I've just picked out some psci-com-relevant bits).

British Pharmacological Society
Education & Training Manager
https://www.bps.ac.uk/careers-in-pharmacology/jobs-opportunities/work-with-us/education-and-training-manager
Closes: 9am, 29 Nov 2021
Contact: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Grade E, £40,103-£42,546 depending on experience

This one's more about training / supporting pharmacologists in their career, rather than scicomm stuff.

Jo
(psci-com owner)

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************