Hi all

We are in the process of renewing our Microsoft EES agreement for the College.

I wondered if anyone has had experience with Softcat for this and would be prepared to share their experience?  Especially after sales.

Kind regards,

Sean McCormick

Director of IT

North Kent College

d:  01322 629 570

w:  northkent.ac.uk

Disclaimer:

North Kent College accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or omitted in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity of the contents with the sender.

Confidentiality:

The contents of this email are confidential to the sender and intended recipient. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. It is important that you should not disclose its contents to any other person or photocopy it for your own or others uses.

To unsubscribe from the JISC-RSC-E-TECH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=JISC-RSC-E-TECH&A=1