All,

We are looking to recruit a new Head of IT Services and planning to appoint an agency to run the recruitment. We’ve had our IT service outsourced to RM Education since 2012 but planning to bring it back in house next summer so need to recruit a manager to oversee the transition and ultimately run the department.

Currently looking at Hays, Reed and Senitor. Just wondered if any of you have any experience, good or bad, with these or others in terms of recruiting to senior IT roles?

Thanks

Robert Petto

Assistant Principal Funding and Performance

College of West Anglia

01553 815383 ext 2383

cwa.ac.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must take no action based on them - nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please notify the College of West Anglia via email to [log in to unmask]

This email contains the views of the sender and may not be representative of the views of The College of West Anglia.

This footnote confirms this email has been scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection for SPAM and MalWare.