Morning Rog

I am going to ask to see if we have any other communities and JiscMails for others in your IT Team.  I’ll let you know what I find out.

FYI – anyone from your IT Team is welcome to join the Regional Meetings – although maybe the content isn’t always so relevant for them??

Be back in touch soon.  Thanks Michele

Jisc

Michele Wildish

FES Account Manager - East

M:  07341517285

If your institution experiences a ransomware attack or other cyber security incident, please contact Janet CSIRT and our security analysts will be able to assist you. Even if you don’t require any specific assistance, please still notify Janet CSIRT as your incident may be part of a wider campaign and any information you can provide may help others in the sector.

To contact Janet CSIRT please email [log in to unmask]
or call 0300 999 2340.