Dear All,
After a successful International Congress on Archaeological Sciences in the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East in November 2019 we are now inviting for ICAS-EMME 3, to take place at the Cyprus Institute in Nicosia in mid-March 2022: https://icasemme.cyi.ac.cy/ . Please note that we take a broad approach to the definition of the EMME region, basically encompassing the Balkans and then clockwise around the Mediterranean up to Tunisia.

One session is dedicated to Copper metallurgy in the EMME region; but papers and posters for other metals and metallurgical processes are welcome, too!

Deadline for Abstracts 30 November: A first selection of abstracts submitted for oral presentation will be done in early December, but submissions will be received on an ongoing basis and considered for oral presentation on a regular basis as long as slots are available. Posters are always welcome, too!

The conference will be hybrid in-person and on-line; for details see https://icasemme.cyi.ac.cy/

Looking forward seeing many of you,
Thilo
Dr.-Ing. habil. Thilo Rehren FSA
A.G. Leventis Professor in Archaeological Sciences
The Cyprus Institute
Nicosia, Cyprus

https://www.cyi.ac.cy/
https://leventis-chair.cyi.ac.cy/