Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed (msg-24457-65.html). Please read the "FA-ULISBOA-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Hi again

I use depthmapx 0.8 the latest version which was released and also i try with two PC  even with ver 6.0 . I put it to be run with 0.35 too. I will update you  about the time and ressults.

Momen

Quoting "Varoudis, Tasos" <[log in to unmask]>:

Which version do you use?

Try using 035net maybe and tell me if it feels faster.

Tasos