Dear all,

I am emailing to introduce the History of Emotions seminar run by graduate students at the University of Oxford. Our online talks are open to all. Our reading group is taking place in-person at Oxford and is currently only open to members of Oxford University. Please see our termcard (attached) for more details and email us on emotions.history@history.ox.ac.uk to be added to our mailing list.

For our next seminar session, we are honoured to be hosting Dr Kerstin Maria Pahl (Max Planck Institute for Human Development) on Tuesday, 26 October from 1-2 PM UK Time. You can join her talk, "'Age of Insensibility': Emotions and the Politics of Reputation in Britain around 1800" by registering at this link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link.

We hope to see you on Tuesday. If you have any questions, please email us on emotions.history@history.ox.ac.uk and follow our Twitter page for updates.

Best,
Saman and Naveen

The HISTORY OF EMOTIONS email list is run by the Queen Mary Centre for the History of the Emotions http://www.qmul.ac.uk/emotions The Centre also hosts the History of Emotions Blog http://emotionsblog.history.qmul.ac.uk/ To modify your subscription to this list, or to unsubscribe, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/historyofemotions