Dear CCP4-ers,

In the Roger Williams group in the Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, UK, we have several openings for postdoctoral researchers to focus on structural biology of cell proliferation & stress responses in cancer cells. It is essential that candidates have a strong interest in structural biology. Ideally, candidates would have some background in some structural approach, such as single particle cryo-EM, cryo-ET, X-ray crystallography, molecular dynamics or structural mass spectrometry, but training in any of these methods is also possible.

Details of the position can be seen here:
https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-pnac-dr-roger-williams-lmb-1684-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-747391

Please feel free to contact me, if you would like to discuss any aspect of the positions.

Roger Williams

Dr. Roger Williams, FMedSci, FRS
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Francis Crick Avenue