Dear colleagues
An opportunity which came into my inbox when I was on leave and which you may not have seen – still time to apply.
Best wishes
Nicola

Dear Nicola,

My name is Karen Harris, and I lead on Research and Development in the Arts, Heritage and Tourism Directorate at DCMS. I am getting in touch about an opportunity that may be of interest to your members.

Prof Tom Rodden, DCMS' Chief Scientific Adviser is recruiting a group of experts to input into DCMS' policy making. This is an exciting opportunity for external experts and will be a great way to introduce even more diverse and dynamic expertise into the department.

Successful applicants will support DCMS with its policy making by providing their expertise, research and networks at various stages of the policymaking process. Their work will include sitting on working groups and working with specific colleagues to provide advice and support.

The roles are non-remunerated but reasonable expenses will be provided, experts will be expected to provide timely and ad hoc advice throughout their three year term (we gauge around 3-5 days a year). Please see the link here<https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=b3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZ1c2Vyc2VhcmNoY29udGV4dD0xMzQ3OTg3ODgmcGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmam9ibGlzdF92aWV3X3ZhYz0xNzM5MDI5JnBhZ2VhY3Rpb249dmlld3ZhY2J5am9ibGlzdCZjc291cmNlPWNzcXNlYXJjaCZzZWFyY2hfc2xpY2VfY3VycmVudD0xJnJlcXNpZz0xNjI5Mjc4MTc0LTM3YzJhOWU2NWNmZDNhZjUzY2Y2ZjRhYjY2NjMxNzFiZWZiN2IzNzA=> and an attached guide on the role and how to apply.

I would be grateful if you could please consider sharing this opportunity with your wider team/networks.

Many thanks and best wishes

Karen

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mgbtaR2c9AIGGj-UsAlwqTYz0Dkvh5zFbRUftru6_5dpikclL_hIDz5stIgwmbq9zqse4rWbBlTfSUAxpYMy_8nccUhalujrd-ztSLjHG0EeEVnlZ3jMEkMW2PnHDm57ZU3Lw5af]

Karen Harris

ALB Lead for Research and Development

Arts, Heritage and Tourism

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_h8mKZ_nev1iKRoOywrflhxg1-6nLBrFnMcH0Hc02NF56LkMTZxcoDCcqozIzqF9q2lTRtCS3RrsT7niJB5YGVBVC3GuWXppm2OKiZvjxDNc59gYv27b4CuQS49D6e2J7vlsiiEb]@dcms <https://twitter.com/DCMS>  [https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/pa9rwNynU9LF3dSVOLUl5imc_KcDt5okTsJsCxNvxYkea2e-I90i6I2yUCMR4T5wLthmu6oBT7dd1Z_pwl-T57yp4qfiLLeWYcRcOraGuhaoMP9WSvIDYa7cikCSoq3h8cGy0JmC]  /dcmsgovuk <https://www.facebook.com/dcmsgovuk> | www.gov.uk/dcms<http://www.gov.uk/dcms>

In order to leave the group, visit www.jiscmail.ac.uk/university-museums-group-uk enter Join or leave list (or change settings) and press the delete button.