Hi Rowdy,

The DDN used to produce an annual directory of Residential services, it was divided by region rather than theoretical/philosophical orientation but did identify the theoretical/philosophical focus of each programme. Do you have access to some old versions of these? If not I may have some boxed up in the office I can dig out!

Best wishes

Dr Daren D Britt

Principal Lecturer in Criminology

School of Applied Social Science

Pronouns (He/Him)

Student enquiries should be redirected to your personal tutor, course leader or the admin team in the School of Applied Social Science: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For Student support matters, please contact our Student Support and Guidance Tutors at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For access to online learning tools, apps, and guidance videos go to: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> https://www.linkedin.com/learning/

For information on how to access wellbeing support, self-help resources and extra support, go to: https://www.brighton.ac.uk/brighton-students/your-student-life/my-wellbeing/index.aspx

For opportunities to connect with other UoB students, go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoBtogetherapart

Wellbeing

Keeping healthy not only helps you to be productive but to be happy, confident and ready to make the most out of your time.