Dear Listmembers

I'm currently on a Scottish Government working group looking at ways to improve access and uptake of residential rehabilitation in Scotland.  One of the tasks before us is to produce a clear guide (both online and in booklet format probably) to the services available.  I seem to remember some years ago seeing an American publication which classified residential rehabilitation services according to methodology - therapeutic community; 12-step; pastoral retreat etc. - that seemed to make sense.  My recollection was that it was published by NIDA or SAMHSA but I have searched their respective websites and I've been unable to find it.  Does anyone have a copy of this publication or something similar?  Really, I'd quite like to see examples of any residential services directories - even if they are in other languages.

Thanks in advance.

Rowdy Yates

Honorary Senior Research Fellow

Faculty of Social Sciences

University of Stirling

Honorary Vice President

European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

E: [log in to unmask]

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253

W: https://eftc.ngo<https://eftc.ngo/> (new EFTC website)