**With apologies for cross-posting**

Liverpool University Press is delighted to announce the launch of Irish Studies Online, a unique digital resource for libraries that combines the following:

Browse all content in Irish Studies Online: https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/collections/irish-studies-online

To request a 30-day free trial for your library, please contact Jessica Thompson, Library Sales and Marketing Executive ([log in to unmask]).

Would students and colleagues at your institution benefit from online access to this collection? Recommend Irish Studies Online to your library by simply forwarding them this email.

What are the benefits to your library?

2022 pricing: £9,500 / US$15,000

To order, or if you have any questions, please contact Jennie Collinson, Head of Sales and Marketing ([log in to unmask]).

Jessica Thompson (she/her/hers)

Library Sales and Marketing Executive

L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9

4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU, UK  T: +44 (0)151 795 1361 www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk

LUP staff are working from home in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating business as usual as far as possible, although some staff are working flexibly and responses may be outside of regular office hours.

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked, but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted. The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press 2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Liverpool.

To unsubscribe from the BRITISH-IRISH-POETS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS&A=1