Dearest walking artist and artist walkers,

Over at walk · listen · create, we are nearing Sound Walk September. Before we get there, take note of the below.

Next Tuesday, join Hana Sutch, co founder of Go Jauntly, and Fabiola Santana, dance artist exploring ways to connect and transform, in talking about grief, in connection to ‘A Home for Grief’, a sound walk by Fabiola, which explores personal grief through Hana’s app.

10/08/2021

Connecting walking, art, nature, and grief, during the pandemic

Hana Sutch, co-founder and CEO of Go Jauntly, and Fabiola Santana, who used the Go Jauntly app to create ‘A Home for Grief’, an invitation to meditate on grief while walking, will discuss their work.

More info and tickets →

Also, we’re close to the deadline of ‘Write about walking and listening’, a writing competition where you can measure yourself against other poets and writers in creating short fiction.

https://walklistencreate.org/competition/write-about-walking/

See you online!

Babak Fakhamzadeh
https://babakfakhamzadeh.com