Dr Patricia Noxolo,

Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

University of Birmingham,

Edgbaston,

Birmingham

B15 2TT

UK

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/staff/profiles/gees/noxolo-patricia.aspx

Twitter: @patnoxolo

PGR lead for Human Geography. (Alternative contact Dr Rosie Day: [log in to unmask])

1st year tutor. (Alternative contact Dr Steve Emery: [log in to unmask])

Co-editor of Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers: https://rgs-ibg.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/loi/14755661 (Alternative contact Dr Phil Emmerson: [log in to unmask])

Chair of the Society for Caribbean Studies: http://community-languages.org.uk/scs/ (Alternative contact Dr Anyaa Anim-Addo: [log in to unmask])

Secretary of the RACE group of the Royal Geographical Society: https://raceingeography.org/ (Alternative contact Dr Margaret Byron: [log in to unmask])

Due to restricted campus opening I am working flexibly at home.