Dear all,

TASO is seeking applications for an exciting new open invitation to tender (ITT), looking at the value of higher education (HE).

The focus of the project will be to review the existing body of evidence relating to the extent to which HE benefits society and individuals. A particular emphasis will be placed on addressing existing equality gaps between advantaged and disadvantaged students.

The project will form an important part of TASO’s strategy to influence the HE policy narrative and elimination of inequality through the generation, synthesis and dissemination of high-quality evidence about effective practice in widening participation and student success.

Could your institution help?

For more information and to submit: https://buff.ly/3efLEZd

Thanks, Blessing.

--

Blessing Emeribe | Communications Assistant

 |taso.org.uk | Twitter @taso_he | LinkedIn TASO

Working pattern: Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700

TASO is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about any information we hold about you. For further information, please see our privacy notice

To unsubscribe from the LEARNING-IN-HE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LEARNING-IN-HE&A=1