Dear all,
Greetings to you. We cordially invite you to the virtual edition of the III Interactive Film and Media Conference that will take place online, from August 5th to August 7th, 2021

The conference’s focus is on new narratives, racialization, global crises, and social engagement. The presentations focus on media and interactivity, streaming, VR (virtual reality), interactive documentary, indigenous filmmaking, migrants’ representation, games, pandemic and racism, and more.

Please visit our site to register (registration is free): https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/p/program-and-registration.html

We offer a new and exciting conference format, where the participants familiarize themselves with the presentations ahead of time, stimulating a more engaged and in-depth discussion during the conference’s panels.

You can find the program and the video presentations are available on our conference website: https://interactivefilm.blogspot.com/

Join the researchers and practitioners from around the world and establish an interdisciplinary framework for research on contemporary narratives.
We are looking forward to meeting you!

--
Hudson Moura, PhD
Department of Politics and Public Administration