A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 3000 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone. To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list

Dear colleagues,

Master teacher Karen Studd and Cat Maguire are going to give a 3-day (7.5 hrs) online master class on Sept 14-16. There are only 4 seats left and you can get early bird price before Aug 23.

Duality is a foundational pattern. In the Laban/Bartenieff Movement System this is a construct seen throughout the entire system. Space Harmony is rich with patterns of duality including the “Duals” of the Geometry of the Platonic Solids. Which are used in the Laban/Bartenieff Movement System as models of the personal Space of the Kinesphere in mapping the directions of our actions. In this Whole Movement workshop, starting with the Body Space Duality, we will explore the Space Harmony Dualities in relation to Innersphere and Kinesphere and our movement experience and expression. We will also link this to the other Movement Themes of Stability Mobility and Function Expression.

This master workshop is designed to support those with prior knowledge and experience of LBMS including those in training (or graduates) from Dance Movement Therapy, Creative Movement and LBMS programs. This workshop is also open for those who have exposure to the map of Space developed by Rudolf Laban who used the forms of the Platonic Solids to identify Spatial Directions and patterns of movement along pathways through the mover’s personal space. You are invited to deepen your awareness of and appreciation for the Space we contain – our Innersphere, and the Space we are contained within – the personal space of the Kinesphere.

More details of the course, instructors and registration can be found here: https://inspirees.glueup.com/organization/832/campaign/91927

Warm regards,

Tony Yu Zhou, PhD, CMA
CEO, Co-Founder

Inspirees Education Group (IEG)

The Hague, The Netherlands
office: +31.15.879.5501 (Europe)
+86.10.8446.7947 (China)

www.inspirees.com – Your bridge to China

Creative Arts Education & Therapy – Eastern and Western Perspectives (CAET) – International open access journal

Content posted in these emails does not represent SCUDD, but the views of the individual poster. Events advertised via the list are not necessarily endorsed by SCUDD. Any complaints, requests or comments about list usage can be addressed to [log in to unmask] (Requests sent to this email to post materials on the list will be ignored, for reasons of efficiency)