A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 3000 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone. To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit scudd.org.uk/members/scudd-mailing-list/

Good morning, I am Sheldon Chadwick the founder of the Showmen’s Mental Health Awareness Charity, and currently undertaking a PhD at Liverpool John Moore’s University. The aim of my research is to develop a wider understanding of the Showmen community (fairground people officially an ethnic group UK census 2021) and build the first mental health statistics for the community. I am currently looking for help with funding, specifically looking for any grants or awards I could apply for (so I can afford to live and study). Coming from a Showmen’s background I can only empathise the importance of this research at this specific moment, following the impact of Covid 19 on the industry, forcing it into a sedentary status for the first time in their history. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

Kindest regards

Sheldon Chadwick

Content posted in these emails does not represent SCUDD, but the views of the individual poster. Events advertised via the list are not necessarily endorsed by SCUDD. Any complaints, requests or comments about list usage can be addressed to [log in to unmask] but Mark WILL NOT handle requests to unsubscribe: To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list