"In this, our second vlog, Lorna Steele, Community Engagement Officer for Highland Archive Service, will be telling us about how she created “Learn with Lorna” online sessions, which have been running since the first lockdown and are still available online."

https://aralearning.wordpress.com/2021/08/17/ara-learning-vlog-behind-the-scense-with-learnwithlorna/

Our next vlog with Northumberland Archives is filming soon; if you have any questions for them about their digital learning project, please let us know.

Archives for Learning and Education Section (ALES)

Archives and Records Association

  @ARALearning

https://aralearning.wordpress.com/