I am a MA Public Archaeology Student at the institute of archaeology, UCL. I am doing my dissertation on the use of native Applications within different sectors of the Archaeological community. Therefore, I have created a survey which I invite you to take part in.

The survey is based around 8 questions and takes around 2-5 minutes to complete, depending on how much detail you wish to provide. The questions are based around native archaeological Apps and how you as an Archaeologist interact with them. The data will be in an ANONYMISED form and analysed and published in my Master dissertation.

Many thanks for your help.

https://o3pgp8vpgu2.typeform.com/to/if6QAKOM