HI All

Our  Occ Health  and  wellbeing services have a low uptake from and engagement with this group of staff,  and are keen to learn from other organisations.

I wonder if anyone has any local information about any specific needs and activities in their organisation which they could share please?
(Or contacts within their Occ Health teams who might be willing to talk to ours?)

Any info much appreciated  :)

Kind regards
Jan

Jan Godwin
Clinical Librarian
Trust Library Service
York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Scarborough Hospital Library
Postgraduate Centre
Tel: (01723) 23 6242
[cid:image001.png@01D75D11.2B7564E0]
(She/her/hers)
Normal working pattern : Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email and destroy any copies. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.