PLEASE NOTE:
When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members.
If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Good morning fellow realist researchers,

I am a PhD student at Huddersfield University in my first year of my realist evaluation project. I wanted to share a group that has been set up amongst realist PhD students and researchers new to the approach. It is a peer support group that meets at the end of each month to discuss our research and share tips and help address questions where possible. Our next meeting will be on FRIDAY 28TH MAY, 11am on Teams. The meeting can be accessed via this link: https://tinyurl.com/realist-peers

If you have any students or know of any researchers who may be interested in joining us for a chat, please do forward this email. There is also a realist PhD jiscmail list available.

Many thanks for your support.
Louisa Peters
PhD Researcher (Psychology)
University of Huddersfield