Afternoon all,

Capture have another free webinar coming up that may be of interest to this group:

Post-Licensing Revenue: Thinking about Secondary Rights
Wed 19th May – 4pm (BST)

This one is presented with PICSEL<https://www.picsel.org.uk/>, and will be a presentation with time for Q&A.

You can sign up and see more information on this upcoming webinar, as well as request access to previous webinars, here: https://www.capture.co.uk/webinars

We’re keen to know more topics that communities like yourselves would be interested in. Please feel free to get in touch off list if you have suggestions, or are interested in presenting yourself.

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

With best wishes,
Sam

Samantha Wicks​
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

[Capture Ltd logo]<http://www.capture.co.uk/>
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR FREE WEBINARS<https://www.capture.co.uk/webinars/>:
CAPTURE.CO.UK/WEBINARS<http://www.capture.co.uk/webinars>
[cid:image002.png@01D740EC.89581670]
33‑34 MARKET PLACE
[cid:image003.png@01D740EC.89581670]
CAPTURE.CO.UK
<https://www.capture.co.uk/>
[cid:image004.png@01D740EC.89581670]
+44 (0) 118 338 0960
REGISTERED INFORMATION:
Office: Capture Ltd, 33-34 Market Place, Reading, RG1 2DE
Company: 03669825 (England & Wales)
VAT: GB 491 675 412
ICO: Z8219418
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/CaptureLTD/?utm_source=Signatures&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Signature-v1>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/CaptureLtd?utm_source=Signatures&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=Signature-v1>
[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/capture-ltd?utm_source=Signatures&utm_medium=LinkedIn&utm_campaign=Signature-v1>
LEGAL NOTICES:
​- Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message does not constitute an offer, acceptance, or agreement of any kind.
​- Your personal data may be processed in connection with our services and related business activities, please view our Privacy Notice at www.capture.co.uk/privacy-notice<http://www.capture.co.uk/privacy-notice> for further information.
​- The information is intended for the recipient only, and may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. ​If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system.
​- The sender is not liable for damage, errors or omissions related to or caused by transmission of this message and/or it’s attachments. ​​While we have taken reasonable precautions, we advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg