Dear colleagues

Please circulate, apologies for cross-posting

Job: Youth Participation Officer (Shout Out Loud)
Location: London (home-working also considered), covering South, East and London region
Salary: From £22,078 per annum depending on skills and experience / 36 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract until 29th April 2022
Closing date: 31 May 2021
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/about-us/jobs/job-search/default-job-page/?jobRef=13420

Youth Participation Officer – Shout Out Loud
This is an exciting opportunity to join the award-winning Shout Out Loud project<http://www.shoutoutloud.org.uk/>as a Youth Participation Officer.

The Shout Out Loud project is one of England's most exciting creative engagement programmes with, and for, young people. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of engagement professionals, transforming the way young people engage with heritage and the role they play in telling England's stories.

We are seeking a Youth Participation Officer for Shout Out Loud, based at our London office, who will cover English Heritage's South, East and London territory. Shout Out Loud is a national project led by English Heritage and funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund's 'Kick The Dust' programme. The project aims to engage young people aged 11-25 in fun, creative activities to discover hidden stories associated with their community, local heritage sites, objects and people. It supports young people in re-casting these stories in creative ways and sharing them with wider audiences.

This role puts you at the heart of youth engagement delivery, providing you with the opportunity to work closely with young people already part of Shout Out Loud, including placement holders and our youth steering group, Young Producers, and also to reach young people not yet engaged with heritage.

--
Dr Dominique Bouchard FRSA | Head of Learning and Interpretation | Curatorial Department
2021 Clore Duffield Fellow

Please note: I will be away from English Heritage on sabbatical from April to September 2021.

English Heritage
6th Floor, 100 Wood Street
London
EC2V 7AN

Mobile: +44 7342704087

www.english-heritage.org.uk<http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/>
www.facebook.com/englishheritage<http://www.facebook.com/englishheritage>
www.twitter.com/EnglishHeritage<http://www.twitter.com/EnglishHeritage>

I’m working from home and while working from home, sometimes I work early or late. I’ll never expect a reply / action outside of your own working hours.

[English Heritage Logo]<http://www.english-heritage.org.uk>

English Heritage cares for over 400 historic monuments, buildings and places - from world famous prehistoric sites to grand medieval castles, from Roman forts on the edges of empire to cold war bunkers. Through these we bring the story of England to life for over 10 million visitors each year.

The English Heritage Trust is a registered charity, no. 1140351, and a limited company, no. 07447221, registered in England. Our registered office is The Engine House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon SN2 2EH.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy  or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available..