Hello everyone,
Apologies for cross posting if you happen to be on the Teacher Education Librarians' JISC mailing list.
We are developing a library guide to critical appraisal for all subjects we cover here at QMU and, while there are many tools for health sciences, I can't seem to find a lot of tools for critically appraising literature on education. Are there any specific ones or, if not, what do people use for social sciences in general? I would be happy to collate the answers if people are interested. We are aware of the AACODS Checklist for appraising grey literature and the Educational Interventions Critical Appraisal worksheet from BestBETs so far.
Many thanks.
Ileana