Dear all

I am delighted to open up the 2021 Geographies of Health and Wellbeing Research Group undergraduate dissertation prize is now open for submissions.

Please use the following form to nominate student dissertations: https://forms.gle/HE9SCpjY5v2i5qet8

You can email Maddy Thompson - [log in to unmask] - for any queries.

The GHWRG offers a dissertation prize, sponsored by the journal Health and Place. The prize is open to any currently registered undergraduate student in a UK university and will be awarded to the dissertation that exhibits the best innovative contribution to issues relating to geographies of health and wellbeing. The winner will receive £150, and the dissertation in second place will receive £50 plus an honourable mention. The dissertations should usually be of first-class standard and be submitted by the student’s Department (Head or nominated representative) and with the student’s knowledge, in electronic format to this form https://forms.gle/HE9SCpjY5v2i5qet8. Please contact Maddy Thompson (Keele University) [log in to unmask] if there are any issues.
Please note that we can only accept one entry from any department.

Deadline: 15 July 2021

Additional information about our criteria can be found on our website https://ghwrg.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/ghwrg-annual-undergraduate-dissertation-prize-2017/

All the best

Maddy