Dear colleagues

I am looking for reviewers of these books (please note they may only be e-books). If you are interested in reviewing then please let me know when you could complete the review - and, if I do manage to get a physical copy, an address where you would like the book to be sent.

Best wishes

Jane

The Cambridge International Handbook of Lean Production. Diverging Theories and New Industries around the World
Editors:Thomas Janoski, University of Kentucky,  Darina Lepadatu, Kennesaw State University, Georgia

https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/management/strategic-management/cambridge-international-handbook-lean-production-diverging-theories-and-new-industries-around-world?format=HB

Experiencing the New World of Work
Edited by Jeremy Aroles, Durham University, François-Xavier de Vaujany, Université Paris-Dauphine, Karen Dale, Lancaster University

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/experiencing-the-new-world-of-work/DACE58B5B8A21C1A601FD4C883097AAB

What about the workers?
The Conservative Party and the organised working class in British politics
By Andrew Taylor

https://manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/9781526103611/

Sarosh Kuruvilla's new book Private Regulation of Labor Standards in Global Supply Chains: Problems, Progress, and Prospects from Cornell Press.

--
Professor Jane Holgate
Professor of Work and Employment Relations

Work and Employment Relations Division
Leeds University Business School
31 Lyddon Terrace (room 2.05)
University of Leeds LS2 9JT

email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: 07960 798399

To unsubscribe from the INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=INDUSTRIAL-RELATIONS-RESEARCH&A=1