Dear All

does anyone have access to a Journal titled 'Blood Reviews' (think thats its full title) we are wanting to check a particular citation/article that we think is in the journal

many thanks

kind regards

Jane Riley
Librarian
Manchester Law Library

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS

GROUND FLOOR
GREG'S BUILDINGS
1 BOOTH ST
MANCHESTER
M2 4DU
0161 236 6312

“Disclaimer

You should not rely upon any information communicated to you as advice but should exercise independent judgment before relying upon the same. The librarians are not trained lawyers and we disclaim any liability for any steps taken in reliance on information provided.”

Email: [log in to unmask]

Our new website: www.manchesterlawlibrary.co.ukour text book collection fully searchable online

The Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society

Registered in England under number   00019836 as  a limited liability company with a Licence to dispense with the use of the word "Limited"

Registered Office:  Greg’s Buildings 1 Booth St Manchester M2 4DU

To unsubscribe from the HLG-MEMBERS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=HLG-MEMBERS&A=1