Bore da! Good Monday Morning!!

If you were one of those intrepid museums who last minute turned you physical October half term events into online content and played a part in last year’s Welsh Museums Online Festival, I’d be very grateful if you could take 20 minutes to complete this evaluation survey.

We’re now beginning to plan for the next Festival and preparing to make funding bids in the coming months. The data that we gather from this survey is really important in the process of securing future Festival funding, so if you did take part PLEASE play your part by completing the survey. One response per museum please.

Here’s the link….

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/755ZYB5 <https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/755ZYB5>

Or if it’s easier, we’ve got a QR code that will also load up and start the survey for you.

We’re still calling out for details of your online Easter events so that we can support you across our social media. Some general warm up posts will be going out this week, next week we’ll be posting about your events to Festival followers, so please send me details or add the Festival’s handle to your Tweets or Instagrams. Here’s what you need to know:
On Twitter, the easiest way to do this is by including @WelshMuseums in your Tweets so that we can retweet them to our audiences.
In terms of Facebook, please send me bilingual details of your event (what you would be using to post on Facebook and a good picture. I can create a number of composite Easter Event posts and put some ad spend behind it to boost it. I WILL NEED THIS INFORMATION BY CLOSE OF PLAY THIS THURSDAY for pre-event promotion NEXT WEEK.
On Instagram, please include @welshmuseums in your post and we can add it to our story.

All the very best and thanks in advance for completing the survey

Cofion gorau

Angharad

Angharad Wynne
07786256722