I would like to be considered for this as a creative practitioner who makes ornamental sculptures from recycled tin and found metal.

My work is fun and reflects children's tin plate toys from the 1950s and 60s. I make Robots, cars, planes, space rockets and animals.

I have been filmed making my sculpture for ITV This Morning, Blue Peter and I was artist in residence for ITV Granada celebrating their 50th year of broadcasting.

Originally from Liverpool I moved to Conwy in 2016 where I have my own home studio.

I have enclosed a few images of my work.

Best Regards

 Mike Badger

075 999 24063

Sent from my Galaxy

Sent from my Galaxy

To unsubscribe from the WELSHMUSEUMSFED list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=WELSHMUSEUMSFED&A=1