* With apologies for any cross-posting*

Dear all,

I hope you are well.

I am writing about an event that is potentially of interest for you: the Migration Network event for South-West England and Wales on April 22; free and online.

Registration for the day event is now live and can be found here.

The Migration Network is a knowledge-sharing network bringing together organisations from across the UK museums heritage sector and beyond to learn from each other and increase in confidence about working on migration and intersecting themes.

We have a great range of content lined up, and look forward to your input in the chat and networking sessions. Please do share with your colleagues and networks.

Any questions or thoughts please don't hesitate to contact me.

If you do not want to hear from the Network again drop me a line and I will take you off our contacts list.

Many thanks and hope to 'see' you on April 22!

Kind regards,

--

Emily Miller

She/her

Head of Learning and Partnerships

ALL OUR STORIES

Image removed by sender.

Migration Museum
Lewisham Shopping Centre (entrance in Central Square)

London SE13 7HB

Heart of the Nation: Migration and the Making of the NHS – our new digital exhibition is now live.

Departures podcast – episodes released fortnightly from 26 November 2020