Hi Mike,
I posed a similar question on the London Interpretation Network and got some great feedback from Steve Farrar (Historic Environment Scotland), Robert Morgan, (Playlines AR), Karen MacDonald (Bristol Museums, Galleries and Archives) and Bryony Shepherd (V&A) who have all been trialling QR codes on their sites in recent years (and during the Pandemic)- some with unexpectedly successful results. It’s too big to attach but if you contact me offline I can send you the summary I made of all their generous advice which they were happy to share. I am now working with Salisbury Cathedral to trial QR codes on their new interpretation to link to 30-60 sec film and audio clips.The trick to take up it seems is in the call to action that goes with it...
Polly

Sent from my iPhone