Dear all,

Further to our recent announcement that Archival Science will publish the second journal special issue of the AURA network (Archives in the UK/Republic of Ireland & AI), I am writing today to inform you that the deadline for submission of papers has now changed.

We now invite you to submit full papers by June 30th, 2021. Papers will be between 7000 and 8000 words in length.

Archival Science is a leading journal, with a H index of 29. We are planning to publish the special issue open access to make its readership as broad as possible.

The theme of the special issue will be “Challenges and Prospects of Born-digital and Digitized Archives in the Digital Humanities.”

More details are available on this PDF: https://www.aura-network.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Special-Issue-1-UPDATE.pdf

If you have any questions, please contact the editors: Dr Lise Jaillant ([log in to unmask]) and Dr Eirini Goudarouli ([log in to unmask]).