Dear all,

I am a PhD researcher at the university of Groningen. Currently, I am recruiting for my project called "Caring about carers". This research is concerned with the mobility experiences of carers in Lancashire, United Kingdom. In particular, I am interested in carer's who are over the age of 55 and provide unpaid care for someone who has dementia.

The research entails a drawing activity, whereby the participant draws three drawings depicting their past, present and potential future experiences in relation to their caring role. Participants then take part in a telephone interview, where we delve into the drawings made and discuss their mobility experiences in more detail.

As you can imagine, recruitment has been more difficult during the pandemic. Therefore, any help, leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance and have a lovely day.

Best wishes,

Thomas Lowe

--
Thomas A Lowe MSc.
PhD Candidate | Meaningful Mobility

Population Research Centre, Faculty of Spatial Sciences
University of Groningen
Room 101, Landleven 1, Mercator Building, Groningen, Netherlands

To unsubscribe from the GHWRG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GHWRG&A=1