Hi colleagues, you may find this virtual conference of interest. It’s coordinated by several universities on 4 continents

--

BALL STATE UNIVERSITY, United States | UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA, South Africa | BEACONHOUSE UNIVERSITY, Pakistan | KASSEL UNIVERSITY, Germany

Recent events across the world of academia have brought online education and research into full light. As universities, schools and colleges closed across the world in 2020, researchers, teachers and students scrambled to adapt to a new reality. This conference seeks to explore how we are responding, what we’ve learnt, and how we are developing new teaching methods.

-

ONLINE EDUCATION: TEACHING IN A TIME OF CHANGE

A conference organized as part of the Teaching and Research Initiative of Routledge and Amps,

Place: Virtual
Dates: 21-23 April, 2021
Abstracts: 05 March, 2021  (Final Round)

https://architecturemps.com/online-ed-conference/

-

FORMATS:
Pre-recorded presentations, Lightening Talks, Zoom, written papers

THEMES:
This conference welcomes presentations from researchers and teachers on how they operate in the ‘online classroom, studio or lab and how they function ‘in the field’ using the new technologies available to them.

STRANDS:
Strands will be drawn from the themes of presenters. Several have been established already based on the research expertise of the collaborating university departments. They include:

Virtual design Studios | Design  pedagogy  |  Off-site research |  Engaging Students through technology | Peer to peer learning | Creatively and learning spaces  | Art practice online | Teaching sustainability |  Teaching and Learning in Technology & Transport

-

https://architecturemps.com/online-ed-conference/