Dear all

In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Royal Astronomical Society (RAS) and the University of Bath have decided to hold the National Astronomy Meeting (NAM 2021) as a virtual conference from 19-23 July.

We are all in an unprecedented and rapidly evolving situation, with governments around the world revising their official guidelines on travel and social contact on a daily basis. We therefore feel that the most responsible and secure way to move forward is to host the conference as an online event.

Apart from running online, we expect to produce an exciting and innovative programme of scientific and other sessions at NAM 2021. We will publish the programme in the near future, and will invite scientists to submit abstracts in the normal way. We look forward to seeing everyone at the conference in July.

Best wishes,

Patricia Schady

On behalf of the LOC

Dr Patricia Schady
Lecturer in Astrophysics, Department of Physics
University of Bath

Building 3 West (Room 2.2c), Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom
Telephone:
+44 (0)1225 384164

This is an informal STFC Particle Astrophysics mailing list.  This list will be used for the circulation of information considered to be relevant to the wider Particle Astrophysics Community.  Please feel free to forward on to colleagues who may be interested in this information.

If you would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words UNSUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

For anyone wishing to subscribe to the mailing list please send an email with no subject and in the main body the words SUBSCRIBE PAAP-ML to [log in to unmask].

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.

To unsubscribe from the PAAP-ML list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PAAP-ML&A=1