From: List for members of the South West JANET User Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ian Hole
Sent: 09 February 2021 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meeting of South West User Group, 1000-1200 16th February 2021, Online.

Hi Neil,

I would like to attend.

Regards

Ian Hole
Director of Resources & Projects
New College Swindon

________________________________
From: List for members of the South West JANET User Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tanton, Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 February 2021 11:37
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

All,

Just a reminder of the Catch up planned for next week.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Agenda is as follows;

Outline agenda

1 . Welcome and introductions

2. Overview of the work of the CSIRT team (Simon Cooper and Paul Jacobs)

3. Microsoft licensing (Jamal Haider)

4. Round table discussion

Please do feel free to share this invitation with any colleagues you feel would benefit from attending. We very much look forward to seeing you at this meeting.

So Far I have had responses from;

Carl Fry (Jisc)

Jason Worlock (E-ACT)

Justin Haskins (Bath College)

Alistair Sandford (UWE)

Craig Cullen (Yeovil College)

I hope that you are able to Join the call with the details listed below.

Neil Tanton

Chair JANET South West User Group

Petroc

Old Sticklepath Hill

Barnstaple EX31 2BQ

T +44(0) 1271 852345<tel:%2B44%280%29%201271%20852345>

www.petroc.ac.uk<http://www.petroc.ac.uk/>

THINK! - Do you really need to print this email? Save Paper - Save Money - Reduce Waste