Dear Gurnham

I recently completed a Doctorate in Coaching and Mentoring as a black mature female categorised as under-represented in HE.

My study explored the HE experiences of non-traditional students and the role of coaching in supporting them during their undergraduate studies. I was able to draw on my own experiences as a non-traditional student as part of the Heuristic Inquiry.

Please find attached a presentation of my research that I delivered last month at the 17th Annual Coaching and Mentoring Research Conference. It will give you a brief overview of the findings.

I am also in the process of submitting a paper for the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring.  I am happy to discuss my research further and to share the findings with you in more detail if this is of interest

  --
Kind regards

Dr Dionne Spencer
Head of Student Casework | Student Casework Office| Academic Quality and Student Administration
London Metropolitan University | Room T2-20 |Tower Building |
166-220 Holloway Road | London N7 8DB