Hi Liz,

I recently conducted a national "Allyship" (still debating if this is the correct term) for Race Equality in Higher Education talk recently which shares some insights and resources.

https://youtu.be/6-6FKrxah0c

Do feel free to peruse to relevant sections where appropriate - I hope this is a useful contribution.

Best wishes,
Arun